- Get and Import a DOEGrids or KX509 Certificate - Read Instructions
- Obtain Access to DocDB
Once you have obtained a PKI certificate, please follow these instructions to become a validated user of DES DocDB:
- Go to https://des-docdbcert.fnal.gov/cgi-bin/cert/CertificateApplyForm
- At this point, you will get a form that asks for your email address and asks to which groups you wish to have access. (Hit [Ctrl] to select more than one group.) Complete the form and click "OK".
The screen will say, "You ([your username] with e-mail address [your email address]) have requested access to CD DocDB. You have requested membership in the following groups:
[list of groups]"
- Verify that the information above is correct. If it is not, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email will confirm you have access to certain groups within DocDB (You may read, add or update documents as your security group permissions allow). Access to certain groups will require approval from a designated individual representing that group.
|Security, Privacy, Legal|
Fermilab Policy on Computing